Rawlings HoH Lindor R2G Series 11.75" PRORFL12
- Throwing Hand:Right
- Player Break-In:Additional 25% factory break-in for game ready feel
- Padding:Redesigned heel pad for easier close
- Series:Heart of the Hide
- Shell:Heart of the Hide Traditional Shell
- Web:Pro I
- Used By:Francisco Lindor Pattern
- Size:11.75 in
- Special Feature:R2G, Pro Game Day Patterns
- Age Group:High School, 14U, 12U, 10U
Game-ready and as durable as can be — two characteristics you need in a new glove. The Rawlings 11.75-inch R2G infield glove has a redesigned heel and is 25% more broken in from the factory, allowing you to make this your gamer right away. This particular model is also in Rawlings Gold Glove winner Francisco Lindor's game day pattern.
Using the same materials as our top-of-the-line Heart of the Hide gloves, this glove features a pro I-web and its pattern is tailored for quick transfers to your throwing hand. HOH gloves are known for forming the perfect pocket and lasting a long time but the story does not end there. This glove offers plenty of comfort with its deertanned cowhide palm lining, thermoformed wrist liner and padded thumb sleeve.
Once this glove is on your hand you'll know why Francisco and many other pro players choose Rawlings.