Wilson 2023 A2000 Spin Control™ W/Superskin™ 1975
Master the infield with the A2000® SC1975SS, an 11.75” baseball glove equipped with the most advanced technologies available. Its 11.75” reach allows for easy backhand plays at the hot corner or turning two up the middle, and lightweight Black SuperSkin™ repels moisture and reduces glove weight. Spin Control Technology™ – a patented surface texture in the palm – is engineered to increase friction between the ball and the glove, helping players with picks and transfers to get the out at any base. Complete with gradient Bold Logos fading from Grey to Red, the A2000 SC1975SS makes big time plays with a modern look.
The brand new Wilson 1975 A2000 Spin Control Infield Baseball Glove features a 11.75-inch glove size, H-Web Webbing for a Deeper Pocket, and a Modern Black and Red Colorway.
- 11.75 inch Glove Size
- Wilson H-Web (Classic I-Web)
- Colorway: Black / Red
- Designed for Infielders, An 11.75” infield glove with SuperSkin™ and Spin Control Technology
- Pro Stock® Leather: Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Spin Control Technology: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Gradient Bold Logos: Multiple eye-catching colors in the signature Wilson logos offer Pro Stock ball gloves a modern appearance.