Wilson 2023 A2000 Superskin™ 1679 (1B) 12.5
Engineered with a single break point design, the A2000 1679SS first base mitt is designed to play like an infield glove when handling ground balls and pop ups. All new for 2023, the A2000 1679SS checks in at 12.5” with a Single Post Web and deep pocket to scoop any low throws in the dirt or secure any hard-hit line drives down the first base line. Black and Blonde Pro Stock® pairs with Black SuperSkin™ for elite feel and durability, and White and Yellow gradient Bold Logos complete the modern look.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Comfort Pro Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- Gradient Bold Logos: Multiple eye-catching colors in the signature Wilson(R) logos offer Pro Stock(R) ball gloves a modern appearance.
- Single Post Web