All-Star Professional Series Catcher's Mitt CM3000SBK
This is it. The mitt catchers dream about. The one you've seen on your favorite pro and you've always wanted. Only the finest materials and hand craftsmanship are used to make these exceptional mitts. The exclusive Japanese tanned steer hide allows for fast break in and extended life. This solid black model is perfect for a player looking for a stiffer overall mitt. Compared to our black and tan model, this mitt features stiffer black leather on the inside and outside.
Same top tier construction, just a little different feel for those who prefer it. Up your game with the one and only All-Star Pro-Elite®.
The CM3000_BK (solid black) is only available in right hand throw
- This is the exact mitt worn by many pros
- Multiple sizes available to fit your style and preference
- 33.5" (model SBK) - Our most popular size
- Stiffer black leather pocket still has the same distinct POP that Pro-Elite gloves are known for
- Adjustable hook and loop tab on the back of the hand for a personalized fit
BREAKING IN YOUR MITT- This is a stiffer pro-level mitt and will take a little work, but you will be rewarded for your effort. We recommend not putting anything on the mitt to help break it in (this includes steaming). The best way to break it in is to simply use it.