Force3 Catcher Pro Chest Protector With Kevlar Adult BA12
Peace of mind from this invaluable piece of equipment.
Focus on the game and not your safety: we’ll handle that part.
In the key moments during the big game, the last thing you need to be worrying about is taking a fastball off the chest. With the Pro Chest Protector, FORCE3 PRO GEAR has combined industry-leading innovation with top of the line military-grade, force dispersing materials.
This is the same chest protector worn by the pros.
FORCE3 PRO GEAR GAME-CHANGERS:
- Constructed with 11 individual multi-layer Dupont™ Kevlar® sections. Engineered for optimal PROTECTION, MOBILITY and COMFORT
- The ONLY chest protector using a combination of multi-layer Dupont™ Kevlar® sections and EVA. Our proprietary panels work together for MAXIMUM FORCE DISPERSION keeping the force of impact away from your body
- Remarkable protection while being very THIN and LIGHTWEIGHT
- 3-point harness is fully adjustable for COMFORT and CUSTOM FIT
- Specially designed high-end harness mechanism keeps your chest protector CENTERED and SECURED and does not slide
- Removable and adjustable shoulder protection for CUSTOM FIT
- Stainless steel hardware prevents any rust from forming
- Special airflow backing regulates temperature and KEEPS YOU COOL on hot days
For an SEI certified Chest Protector - take a look at our Force3 Pro Gear Chest Protector with DuPont™ Kevlar® | SEI Certified to Meet NOCSAE Standard.
WHY DUPONT™ KEVLAR®?
- PROVEN PROTECTION - Kevlar® has been used by law enforcement and the military for decades
- ABRASION & PUNCTURE RESISTANCE - Kevlar® fiber boosts impact abrasion resistance, lessens wear, provides puncture protection and tear resistance
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Kevlar® fiber is five times stronger than steel (on an equal weight basis), providing lightweight strength without sacrificing performance or protection
- STRONG & RUGGED - Kevlar® fiber maintains its high-performance qualities, like tensile strength, even after repeated stress and strain
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash with mild soap. Do not submerge in water. Dry at room temperature. Do not use machine dryer.